THE OMNI GROVE PARK INN
Single and Double: $309/night | Additional Person in Room: $0
Resort Fee: $25 per room, per night for each guest
Resort Fee Includes:
- High speed Wi-Fi access in all accommodations
- On-property shuttle transportation
- Unlimited use of the 50,000 sq. ft. Sports Complex
- Guided History Tours
- Entertainment in Elaine’s Dueling Piano Bar (Thursday – Saturday)
- In-room Keurig coffee and tea stations
- 2.5-mile Sunset Hiking Trail
- Ice and flavored water in the Great Hall
Reservation Dates: Tuesday, October 10 – Saturday, October 14
Accommodations are guaranteed for the main conference dates (October 11-13). PHA will accommodate reservation requests when possible for the nights of the 10th, 13th and 14th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to arrive early or depart late. Please note, rooms cannot be guaranteed outside of official conference dates.
Reservation Deadline: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Reservation Instructions: Hotel reservations can be made through the online portal at the same time you complete your Summit Registration until DATE TBD. After this date, reservations will be made via wait list per hotel availability. Hotel confirmations will be emailed to you within two weeks of completing your form.
If you have any questions or need additional assistance with your hotel reservation, please contact email@example.com.
GETTING TO ASHEVILLE
Asheville Regional Airport (AVL): AVL is the closest airport to the Omni Grove Park Inn, located approximately 20 miles (35 minutes) from the hotel.
Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT): CLT is located approximately 130 miles from the Omni Grove Park Inn.
Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP): GSP is located approximately 70-100 miles from the Omni Grove Park Inn.
TOP THREE THINGS TO DO IN ASHEVILLE
1. Take advantage of it's creative food culture! Christened 'Foodtopia', Asheville is home to nearly 250 restaurants and 13 regional markets. While you’re visiting, don’t miss out on favorites like the blueberry chipotle ribs at 12 Bones Smokehouse, maple bacon doughnuts at Vortex Doughnuts or foraged chicken-of-the-woods mushrooms at The Market Place.
2. Tour some breweries! NPR calls Asheville the 'Napa Valley of Beer' and for good reason! You could do a tasting tour solely within the confines of the South Slope (aka the “Brewery District”).
3. Rock out to Asheville's live music scene! The city offers more than a few stages for traveling bands and local acts, which range from intimate venues like the Mothlight, Odditorium and the Grey Eagle to larger music halls like the Orange Peel.